WELCOME TO THE INTENSE TAZER MX
THE FIRST MX-INSPIRED E-BIKE. Whether you’re exploring twisty forest trails or conquering a steep climb, the added boost of e-assisted riding is there when you want it.
BUILT FOR THE MOTORSPORTS ENTHUSIAST. If you’re an adrenaline junkie like us, tearing down a hill or jumping a huge boulder with an Ebike will definitely get your blood pumping. Ride where you want, when you want, and at a pace that works for you.
SOLD EXCLUSIVELY THROUGH PARTS UNLIMITED POWERSPORTS DEALERS.
THE TAZER MX IN ACTION
THE TAZER MX PRO BUILD
The Tazer MX Pro Build offers the most competitive build spec on our agile and rugged Tazer frame.
// 170mm travel front and 155mm travel rear gives you unparalleled confidence on the trail
// Shimano EP800 drive unit gives you all the assist you need to make it up the steepest climbs with ease
// 64.9-degree head angle achieves an aggressive geometry ready for any terrain
// 29” front and 27.5+ rear wheels easily roll over all obstacles on the trail
// Öhlins suspension is buttery smooth day after day
// Magura MT7 Pro 4-piston hydraulic brakes provide powerful and consistent braking power
// Shimano SLX 11-speed drivetrain provides you with all the gears to tackle the toughest terrain
DRIVE UNIT SPECIFICATIONS
MOTOR: Shimano EP800 Steps Motor
BATTERY: BT-E8010, FOR STEPS, 504Wh. Battery lock w/2 keys
DISPLAY: Shimano Steps LCD, Bluetooth Compatible
FRAME: Tazer Optimized Carbon 29” Front and 275+ Rear Triangle, Enduro link Pivot System, Downtube Flak Guard Armor, Internal Derailleur, Brake, Dropper Post, and Display Unit Routing, ISCG 05 Mount, 150mm travel
FORK: Öhlins DH38 Race fork -170mm travel
REAR SHOCK: Öhlins TTX22M Coil
HEADSET: Cane Creek 40 Series, ZS44/EC49.40
SHIFTERS: Shimano SLX, 11-speed
REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano XT, 11-speed
CRANKSET: Ethirteen e*spec 34T 165mm BOOST
PEDALS: Black Wellgo
CHAIN: Shimano E-bike, 11 speed
CASSETTE: Shimano SLX 11-42, 11-speed
BRAKES: Magura MT7 Pro (4 Piston) Hydraulic Disc, 203mm Front and Rear
TIRES Front: 29X2.60, MINION DHR II, FOLDABLE, 120TPI, 3CMAXX TERRA/EXO+/TR
Rear: 27.5X2.8, MINION DHR II, FOLDABLE, 120TPI, 3CMAXX TERRA/EXO+/TR
HANDLEBAR: Renthal Fatbar 35mm diameter 800mm width 30mm Rise
STEM: Renthal Integra 35 Direct Mount
SEATPOST: INTENSE Recon Dropper, 31.6mm, 125mm travel (SM/MD) or 150mm travel (LG/XL) w/Raceface Lever
SADDLE: SDG Bel-Air w/ Cr-Mo Rails
WEIGHT: 52lbs 3oz (Size L/XL)
Suggested Retail $7,999 USD
|A: SEATTUBE LENGTH||
419 mm/ 16.5"
470 mm/ 18.5"
|B: TOPTUBE LENGTH||
605 mm/ 23.8"
663.4 mm/ 26.2"
623 mm / 24.54"
632 mm/ 24.9"
450 mm/ 17.7"
505 mm/ 19.9"
|E: BB HEIGHT||
347 mm/ 13.65"
347 mm/ 13.65"
|F: BB DROP||12 mm/ 0.47"||12 mm/ 0.47"|
|G: HEADTUBE LENGTH||
115 mm/ 4.5”
125 mm/ 4.9"
|H: HEADTUBE ANGLE||
|I: SEATTUBE ANGLE||
|J: STANDOVER HEIGHT||
814.1 mm/ 32"
832.7 mm/ 32.8"
|K: CHAINSTAY LENGTH||
450 mm/ 17.7"
450 mm/ 17.7"
1230 mm/ 48.4"
1289.7 mm/ 50.8"
TAZER MX WARRANTY
Effective August 1, 2020 INTENSE offers the following warranty periods for the Tazer MX:
• 5 YEAR - INTENSE Carbon Frame Warranty - Includes manufacturing defects in materials and craftsmanship of the triangles and small parts that comprise the assembly.
• 2 YEAR - Shimano Drive System Warranty - Includes manufacturing defects in materials and craftsmanship of the motor and small parts that comprise the assembly.
• 2 YEAR - Whole Bike Warranty (Remaining Components) - Manufacturing defects and craftsmanship. Warranty coverage of components spec'd on complete bike.
• 1 YEAR - Paint Finish and Defects - Covers quality and finish defects.
The following policy outlines the guidelines INTENSE uses to determine if a bike, frame or component is deemed a warranty or crash replacement.
FOR ALL CLAIM SUBMISSIONS
1) Submission of an official warranty claim and a receipt showing proof of purchase is required for all claims.
2) Upon submission, the bike must be registered to the original owner. Proof of purchase in the form of a receipt of purchase is required.
3) All requested supporting documents must be uploaded and submitted.
4) It is the sole discretion of INTENSE to determine what is deemed a manufacturing defect to be covered by warranty versus what is considered a crash replacement from normal wear and tear, improper assembly, insufficient maintenance, neglect, misuse, abuse and failure from an accident.
FRAME MANUFACTURER DEFECTS
• Failure due to manufacturer defect falls under the specified warranty period determined by the bike model.
• All frame paint is guaranteed from one (1) year past the date of purchase.
• INTENSE will work to support a frame for up to two(2) years past the model year.
• If the frame is found defective,Tech Center will first offer a frame component of a matching color and model for the defective item. If a matching color and model is not available within two (2) years from the date of purchase, (i.e. limited or special editions, previous year colorways, or older model frames that are still under warranty) INTENSE will offer an upgrade to a new model year matching colorway front and rear triangle at no additional charge. If a new model year is offered and it requires a different shock, INTENSE will supply the shock, free of charge.
CRASH REPLACEMENT FRAMES
• In a crash replacement frame claim, INTENSE will offer crash replacement pricing for the front and/or rear triangle.
• If INTENSE does not have the matching color, the non-matching colorway component will be offered first using the standard pricing list.
• If a customer declines the proposed solution or would like to upgrade,INTENSE will offer the customer warranty upgrade pricing for an assembled frame without shock in the same model.
• Obsolete Frames: If a comparable product is not available in the case of outdated aluminum frames or past obsolete carbon models, INTENSE will offer a complete frame upgrade.